RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Loveliness sits upon a grandfather's shoulders as he
plays his lonesome harmonica with his heart deeply
set in a touching rendition of innate talent.
It has blossomed into the gift it was meant to be
from God's own hands.
A solo journey, taken with the melody of two through
marriage, meant to be taken to the limit and end of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Family Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak