We, human beings, are intelligent
and day and night toil hard to arise
compassion and love in our hearts,
invent technique how to live in peace
and make this world a better place,
lots of effort we put to lift our race,
take pride for sophistication, more
sophisticated are chosen as leaders,
they lead us to believe nuclear devices
are to kill rats and missiles are for
spreading insecticides, fantastic!
that is why we choose them, they are genius,
we are intelligent but horrendously stupid!
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fantastic by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak