An Angel came into our lives
One misty rainy night.
She came with Healing in her wings
Within Universal light.
She came to balance all our lives,
For completeness brought she true.
All wise, all knowing, so divine.
With true Angelic hue.
A tiny scared bedraggled scrap,
A Calico kitten so bright.
She took all the knowledge possessed by all,
And she polished it with her light.
She's all there is, for we all just "are"
All spirit wrapped as one.
She walks in love and joy and truth
And will do ‘til her work is done.
I love and honour her eternally
For she's made my life complete.
She showers her moon dust all around
Our auras, face and feet.
Angels come in many forms.
Through lifetimes they traverse.
Animals mostly; humans few.
Let us all learn from this verse!
Physically she weighs but nought,
But her spirit burns like fire.
The joy she brings into my life,
Soars high as the sky, then higher!
No words are there to describe this Angel,
For the peace and joy she brings.
Will smooth our journeys down the road,
As our hearts and minds do sing.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fantasy Angel by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson