For My Son
The realms of love are infinite
Just like the paths of life.
And I will do my best to guide you,
Through the toil and strife.
We'll walk the fields of happiness.
Traverse the lanes of peace.
And I will help you through your journey,
Guide your straying feet.
For though you walk alone my child,
I'm always by your side.
I was privileged to give you life.
Together we'll abide.
I'll teach you all my wisdom.
I'll show you all the joy,
That's waiting for you in your life.
Yes ‘tis true my boy.
For you will walk in tenderness,
With loving hand unfurled.
To help and give a guiding hand
To other boys and girls.
To walk in love and peace and joy,
Is everybody's right.
This precious gift I ask for you,
To guide you day and night.
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (For My Son by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma