Rosi Caswell Poems
- My Bedroom Cool blessed sanctuary, furnished by me, and ...
- The Animals' Plea Feed me ‘til my belly's full. Please ...
- The Welsh Dragon Beware the Welsh dragon, He huffs and he...
- The Mighty Power Of The Pen When I was young, you told ...
- Beyond An Animal's Eyes On earth exists a paradise Beyond an...
- Calico Cat I walk down the road And what do I see? A ...
- The Black Pearl Precious rare and coveted Carrying the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosi Caswell
Cool blessed sanctuary, furnished by me, and occupied by me.
My sacred space, my meditation room, my inspiration,
My relaxation, my protector, corrector, and friend.
My bedroom stands for me alone;
Within its comforting arms, I am me, whatever that is,
And within the safeness of this knowledge,
I travel wherever I need to be.
Many ideas and ideals have sprung from my bedroom.
It is the Yin and the Yang,
Whatever the need, at any given point in time.
It is quite simply the embodiment of all that I am,
All that I have been, and all that I shall be.