Rosi Caswell Poems
- The Animals' Plea Feed me ‘til my belly's full. Please ...
- The Welsh Dragon Beware the Welsh dragon, He huffs and he...
- My Bedroom Cool blessed sanctuary, furnished by me, and ...
- The Mighty Power Of The Pen When I was young, you told ...
- Beyond An Animal's Eyes On earth exists a paradise Beyond an...
- Calico Cat I walk down the road And what do I see? A ...
- The Black Pearl Precious rare and coveted Carrying the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosi Caswell
The Animals' Plea
Feed me ‘til my belly's full.
Please understand me too.
Know that all I'll ever wish,
Is just to be with you.
I love you unconditionally,
Would die for you indeed.
I hope you love me just the same.
This is all we animals need.
Life in thoughts and words and actions,
Is simple, basic, true.
For peace of mind, don't look for more,
Help me as I help you.
Together then, we'll be as one,
Balanced in awesome truth.
Interlinked on circles Gold,
Growing both, to Sage from youth.