Fate and destiny..
For I will walk alone into my future
As I alone walked away from my past
And I was and always be my own tutor
For I'm living in present time long at last..
For I will tempt fate to unveil my destiny
As I alone seemed destined to be
And I was and always be in perfect harmony
For I'm living in amenity with fate and destiny..
Rick Adriolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fate and destiny.. by Rick Adriolo )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus