FEARFUL, ALONE OR LOST
No matter how far you have wandered from God's grace
He waits to welcome you home to have peace in Him.
Once you have received Christ as your Savior
The future of your outcome is glorious not grim.
God doesn't want you to be spiritually content
With just your salvation and daily need.
He desires to share His wisdom and love
With believers who will broadcast His seed.
We all know Jesus walked the road to Calvary
But Christians also journey to the cross.
Christ lovingly takes their hand and leads the way
As all who fallow never feel, fearful, alone or lost.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 660 Poems Are Free To Share
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FEARFUL, ALONE OR LOST by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah
- Sugar free, Donnie Wolff
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr