FEARFUL, ALONE OR LOST
No matter how far you have wandered from God's grace
He waits to welcome you home to have peace in Him.
Once you have received Christ as your Savior
The future of your outcome is glorious not grim.
God doesn't want you to be spiritually content
With just your salvation and daily need.
He desires to share His wisdom and love
With believers who will broadcast His seed.
We all know Jesus walked the road to Calvary
But Christians also journey to the cross.
Christ lovingly takes their hand and leads the way
As all who fallow never feel, fearful, alone or lost.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 660 Poems Are Free To Share
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FEARFUL, ALONE OR LOST by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi