FEARFUL, ALONE OR LOST
No matter how far you have wandered from God's grace
He waits to welcome you home to have peace in Him.
Once you have received Christ as your Savior
The future of your outcome is glorious not grim.
God doesn't want you to be spiritually content
With just your salvation and daily need.
He desires to share His wisdom and love
With believers who will broadcast His seed.
We all know Jesus walked the road to Calvary
But Christians also journey to the cross.
Christ lovingly takes their hand and leads the way
As all who fallow never feel, fearful, alone or lost.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 660 Poems Are Free To Share
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FEARFUL, ALONE OR LOST by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR