Feel The Love
I wish i was able to love, to give someone all the happiness in the world. To wake up each day and smile. Just happy to be in their presence. I close my eyes and imagine your arms and imagine your arms around me, keeping me warm at night, whisperinp sweet nothing in my ear loving me.
Over and over and over again. But i am unable to love. I am nothing, no one, just a body left to wonder the earth i am broken.
Under the night sky i picture myself in the stars. If only i could possess such beauty. I wouldn't have to suffer alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feel The Love by Karan Raj )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser