When the paint brush tip kisses the canvas
all human anxiety dissolves.
We want this kiss.
We crave our lips touching the stars meltingly,
our nervous bodies elevated to ash.
We want this caress,
her moaning sigh beneath his broad-shouldered sky
©2014 All rights reserved
Michelle Claus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Feeling Mystical by Michelle Claus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady