RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Finding A Place
Relaxing as much as I can here in the hospital again,
writing constantly, taking my mind away from the pain.
Taking every moment to occupy myself with musical
rhythms, walking away from this world just to be free
to be myself in a little literate world.
Offering chances all the time to visions being created
within intellectual imagination, illuminated and
enlightened with fantastic precision and clarity.
Totally enjoying being alone in a little world, looking
around at the many ideas I can immerse myself in.
Various types of inventions and creations wanting to be
molded, shaped and brought into reality's domain where
I can finally touch and feel their every texture and
Always knowing in the end that they will find a place
in realms of not only literature, but also in science
Important factors always standing out to be grasped
and used with double visions of keen clarity and
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding A Place by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- With fires in heaven, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I met a man with orange hair, Richard Lee
- What Is Life?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The world is not in ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Vineyard, Naveed Khalid
- Love The Train Set, Margaret Alice Second
- A God-Game..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- job hunting (in our household), lee fones
- The Seasons Within Us, Melissa Furey
- Writer's Block, Roilynn brown