Fire and Ice
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Robert Frost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fire and Ice by Robert Frost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Guru Purnima, Hardik Vaidya
- Lanes, john tiong chunghoo
- T'U KTHEVA, O DET …, skender iljaz braka
- Trishtim i bukurisë, skender iljaz braka
- Tingujt e harruar.., skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 22, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prej luftës jam kthyer.., skender iljaz braka
- dhe une vdes per ty, skender iljaz braka
- The Picture Again..., John Ugolo Umah
- If It Weren't For …… [HUMAN PROCREATIO.., Bri Edwards