Fire shapes of
What it burns.
O my dear, You are here
Like the air like the fire
In all life and non-life forms.
Evidences not required, my dear
To see to say to work and to stay
And to partake You.
One who desires can only conceive You
One who desires can only stay with You
Without any distinct identity.
You are the air You are the fire of my life and breadth
You are the light and the sky and also the earth.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fire manifests by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon