Edward Kofi Louis
The roar of the commanders and of the battle cry,
But bless and joyful is the man who loves Yahweh;
For sin has entered into the world through one man.
Cream of fluffy,
A cup of milk with roasted meat to share with you;
But in the latter days you will understand me perfectly.
To the fish pond,
And of a hole dug out of a solid rock for your love;
But out of man came woman,
And my love to you is like the confectioner's sugar!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fish Pond by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki