Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Fishing Can Be A Dynamic Communion
Fishing is an apparently simple experience
that swiftly transforms into life dynamic communion
appreciation of water lit nature with the rush
of a gambler about to beat stacked odds in casino.
There are famed fishermen who mount fish upon walls.
There are famed gamblers who break cause casino to fall.
There are famed disciples who left fish became wise fishers of men.
There are faithful honest unknown believers going to heaven. Amen.
First stanza inspired by ‘I Love To Go Fishing’ by Juan Olivarez.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fishing Can Be A Dynamic Communion by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank
- Midnight Milking, Victor Cruickshank
- Fun, Victor Cruickshank