Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Fishing Can Be A Dynamic Communion
Fishing is an apparently simple experience
that swiftly transforms into life dynamic communion
appreciation of water lit nature with the rush
of a gambler about to beat stacked odds in casino.
There are famed fishermen who mount fish upon walls.
There are famed gamblers who break cause casino to fall.
There are famed disciples who left fish became wise fishers of men.
There are faithful honest unknown believers going to heaven. Amen.
First stanza inspired by ‘I Love To Go Fishing’ by Juan Olivarez.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fishing Can Be A Dynamic Communion by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)