Flow Flames, portrait poems
Volcanic island's birth surmise
gold horizon peeks arched sunrise,
untouched sand winds arms outstretched molds
sculpt minute grains soft earthen folds.
Ravishing orange striped seas pave
flow flames restless marauding waves
besieged tumultuous divide
palm sheltered dawn leafs svelte reprise.
Rain nurtures, pulsing rays pervade
foliage green, blue caves deep enclave,
cloud whiskered skies eternal flows
new island soul incarnate grows.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flow Flames, portrait poems by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar