Flow Flames, portrait poems
Volcanic island's birth surmise
gold horizon peeks arched sunrise,
untouched sand winds arms outstretched molds
sculpt minute grains soft earthen folds.
Ravishing orange striped seas pave
flow flames restless marauding waves
besieged tumultuous divide
palm sheltered dawn leafs svelte reprise.
Rain nurtures, pulsing rays pervade
foliage green, blue caves deep enclave,
cloud whiskered skies eternal flows
new island soul incarnate grows.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flow Flames, portrait poems by Captain Cur )
Did you read them?
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan