Flowers can get in your heart and mind
Flowers, both innocent and fine
Flowers make your day seem bright
Flowers glowing in the middle of the night
Flowers with you night and day
Flowers, the best in every way
Flowers, so sweet, so pure
Flowers, with delicate allure.
Who could not live without Flowers?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by Leloudia Migdali )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way