Is It Poetry
Flowers Growing, ' Power
multiflowers knowing power,
tenderonnies tightly grow.
upon the sand, i sit and watch.
as little trees
that run around
their puffed out world
hairless, see them naught.
if a weed, the sea, i am.
and their beach is full of roses
lillies bloom there too.
the sun was hot, their faces
the color of each tightly woven, mask.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers Growing, ' Power by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice