Flowers of God
Softly growing in the garden of life,
Are beautiful flowers from God,
Lovingly planted inside our hearts,
Lining the pathways we trod.
These flowers shaped by their creator,
Are such a reflection of Him,
How could one look at their beauty,
And not see that God is within?
These flowers tattooing a message,
Across the fields of our soul,
Knowing that within their presence,
God’s wonderful peace can grow.
As gently the winds brush their petals,
The fragrance of God whispers near,
As our lives drift in many directions,
We know that His flowers stay dear.
“You’re never alone in my garden,
My love is displayed in their hues,
Reach out and discover their beauty,
I made these flowers for you.”
Softly strolling in the garden of life,
Blessed are the pathways we trod,
Lovingly planted from inside His heart,
Are the beautiful flowers of God.
Jean Penner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers of God by Jean Penner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal