I Wanna Spit Some Real Things To You
I Got Nothing To Say,
Not The Words To Express Myself.
So Full Of Life.
It's Just This Energy,
That Won't Exert Itself.
Because Of You I'm Afraid To Express Myself,
Because You Heart Me,
I Put My Heart On The Shelf.
Now There's Nothing To Say To, You.
What Could Be Changed,
By a Word
Would That Do.
I Have Not A Clue.
Why Am I Rhyming Every Single Line?
This Is The Best I Know How To
As If I'm Addressing An Audience
And I Don't Acknowledge You
See, I Stopped Punctuating Too
Faster Slower Upper Downer
Call Me To The Field For Play
Then Later, You Sideline Me The Sideliner
Parties, Guestlist I'd Say Plus Two
Now You Never Show,
Zolani Nkomo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fluctuate by Zolani Nkomo )
- Don't Cover Your Eyes, Francie Lynch
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)