I Wanna Spit Some Real Things To You
I Got Nothing To Say,
Not The Words To Express Myself.
So Full Of Life.
It's Just This Energy,
That Won't Exert Itself.
Because Of You I'm Afraid To Express Myself,
Because You Heart Me,
I Put My Heart On The Shelf.
Now There's Nothing To Say To, You.
What Could Be Changed,
By a Word
Would That Do.
I Have Not A Clue.
Why Am I Rhyming Every Single Line?
This Is The Best I Know How To
As If I'm Addressing An Audience
And I Don't Acknowledge You
See, I Stopped Punctuating Too
Faster Slower Upper Downer
Call Me To The Field For Play
Then Later, You Sideline Me The Sideliner
Parties, Guestlist I'd Say Plus Two
Now You Never Show,
Zolani Nkomo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fluctuate by Zolani Nkomo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Horse Racing Legend, Hannah Branz
Poem of the Day
- GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS, Michael P. Johnson
- Home, 107 tshepzen
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR