Zolani Nkomo Poems
- Digital Girl And Anlogue Boy In Troubled Times I Wish You ...
- Held In Thought Held In Thought I'd Hate To Think That We ...
- Aren'T You Excited Aren't You Excited? We're ...
- Eve The Night Before, The Night Before Christmas........ The...
- I'Ll Settle In The South What Goes Up Must Come Down I'll ...
- August Ok, Ok I know it�s not Autumn but you know how leaves...
- Don'T Dream I Am Not a Dreamer I Do Not Try To Figure Out ...
Raised by a single mother, she was the bread winner in a family that consisted of my aunt, uncle, her and I. Being the only child in a household full of adults, I couldn't relate to other kids my age in the early stages in my life I resorted to writing lashing out my feelings on paper and creating lude fantasies. My mother working as hard as she was to support us I often was left with no adult ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zolani Nkomo
Digital Girl And Anlogue Boy
In Troubled Times
I Wish You Gentle Hugs
Warms Arms and Friendly Smiles
Every Conversation With You Turns Into a Poem
You Teach Me Patience
Different To My Usual Haste
So Different To Sexy More Sultry
An Improvement To My Usual Taste
Why Does She Always Think I Worry?
I Like Her A Lot but We're Not There Yet
I Don't Care Enough To Worry
Wish I Had Audible Senses
She Keeps Sending Me The Wrong Signals
The World I'm From Was Analogue
Which Is No More
She's On Another Level
You've Got An Intriguing Soul