The spirit that inspires you to fly
Very high, beyond human vision,
There are testing times, when the spirit dies.
You are left alone, with your tired entity,
You find no wings, you find no sky.
But this is also a part of 'you'
Find a place within you, even when you can't fly.
You can't stop, you are a part of the momentum,
You have to go on...
You can shout, you can cry.
Till you find yourself in the race again,
And you realize, there is no stopping for a soul like you
Who have learnt to fly high
Husna Amin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fly by Husna Amin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Church Street Bomb blast, Gert Strydom
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- My throat sings not more, Emmanuel George Cefai
- To begin with, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Into deep light, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Small perversion In repetition, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Every day dreams, Emmanuel George Cefai
- So many lines, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I need a talisman, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The giant of the red eye, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As From Behind Tree, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The tree of days, Emmanuel George Cefai