RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ranting, reveling in exciting ways, bringing along rapid emotions on a fast paced trek through lands of unbidden talent.
Throwing cares to winds of fate, tunneling across minds of ingenuity, focusing intellect on screens of inner wisdom.
Relating memories to what used to be known, carrying them forward to be used in radically new designs for eternity's shores, coming into view.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Focusing Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar