The plant nurtures its new born bud
It celebrates joy of motherhood.
You planted with hopeful pleasure
It whispers conveying you the message
Don`t open the growing bud forcefully
Why are you so curious for its colour
Let it grow as usual in its universe
No more despair for the bud.
Don`t smash the growing bud
Let the bud grow to a full blossom
Wait till it sees the light of the sun
Let it play in free air in nature.
Don't be afraid of colour - black or fair
Try for its proper feeding and nurturing
Fragrance will waft across one and all
And everybody will appreciate you.
Array of unknown flowers in the jungle
Bees rush for their sweet honey
Flowers do never rush to the bees.
They prepare to be graced at God's feet.
Bireswar Halder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foetus by Bireswar Halder )
- Teen love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Nothing more than pain, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Vermilion Tears, Foster Teegarden
- whatt is life, akash mazumdar
- Today the boy I am, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- some time love is like, akash mazumdar
- One night will come, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)