Ogu Henry Chijioke8888
Food of Advice
Do not think of me otherwise,
I am that one whose words can slice,
Think of me, my advice.
My heart to you as cold as ice.
You who boast and always pride,
Why do fear and always hide?
When you walk you always slide.
Fear in your heart, poor man outside.
Yes, three times you always feed,
You wash your hands, forget the need.
The holy book, the best to read,
Now think twice and take a heed.
My words, could be so rude and good,
All am saying is for our good.
Sounding so sad, but these is food,
Digest it slow, and change your mood.
Ogu Henry Chijioke8888's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food of Advice by Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro