Ogu Henry Chijioke8888
Food of Advice
Do not think of me otherwise,
I am that one whose words can slice,
Think of me, my advice.
My heart to you as cold as ice.
You who boast and always pride,
Why do fear and always hide?
When you walk you always slide.
Fear in your heart, poor man outside.
Yes, three times you always feed,
You wash your hands, forget the need.
The holy book, the best to read,
Now think twice and take a heed.
My words, could be so rude and good,
All am saying is for our good.
Sounding so sad, but these is food,
Digest it slow, and change your mood.
Ogu Henry Chijioke8888's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Food of Advice by Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Combing Interior Forces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Songs of A Bull Frog (Part Three) .., Merton Lee
- Awesome Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluid Insturmental Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Satisfied, Robert Ronnow
- Ones Parents, michael walkerjohn
- Fascinating Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dwelling In Perfection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Line to You, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Remedy to Find, Tirupathi Chandrupatla