Anna never had a chances
She was rejected as a child.
Messed up parents wrapped in Religion
Never cared about her condition
At two she saw hatred and abuse
Ugly conflicts she could not refuse
Father and mother fought and raged
In domestic scenes they always engaged.
As a teen she was lovely and attractive
But her person in lost values were captive
She worked in a bar and had lots of money
Then she fell into drug dealing, eventually.
Anna met the actor's son who played the dice
Supplied the drugs for her merchandise
She must have crossed him in some devious way
She was murdered by drugs that took her life away.
Anna was my cousin and I longed for those days
When we were young children, and I watched her play
As a two-year old toddler who will never know why
She was bound for such a misery, and later on to die.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Anna by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald