Me, Myself and I
For can i play with madness,
Can I play with madness….
Locked up, and knocked up,
A slave to the clock,
Feeling like I'm 6ft underground,
Am I to blind to see?
What is happening to me?
The workload gets on top.
I scream, and tell it to stop,
My god! I have to break free! ! !
The management, just enforce these laws,
That bug the hell out of me,
These screams in my mind,
A hollow grave they will find,
With no support from the top,
Will this madness ever stop! ! !
We all know what's best,
But no-one listens, so **** the rest,
I try to lead, to grab these tattered reins,
But no-one listens,
So everything is the same,
I don't need a key to unlock this door,
I'm gonna break down these walls,
And smash out of this mad place,
For 'Can I Play with madness'? ?
Not for long, at this rate…
Me Myself and I
Me, Myself and I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For can i play with madness, by Me, Myself and I )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Brain-Drain, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Heaven's Delight, JJ Evendon
- (7) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Two or Three, M.J. Lemon
- A Modern Haiku For Modern Life, M.J. Lemon
- We are All Nomads, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dancing Shadows!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Still I Rise, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sweet Sadness, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Keep Smiling, Md. Ziaul Haque
- No More Pain, Md. Ziaul Haque