I have been a son;
since I was borne.
I have called you father;
cos you've made me matter.
As a young, I have gathered so many wrong pieces.
Spanking me as a father;
you've blown me kisses.
God the father, the Son, and the Holy spirit.
Next to those, thou art the best spirit!
For me, you are on this slime path.
when the time comes for me to do mine;
I hope the creator gives me the grace to put the smile...
Kolade Seun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Dadda by Kolade Seun )
- Twitter, gajanan mishra
- Sliding Gracefully, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tiny Beetle, Paul Gerard Reed
- Blossoming Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Result of chemistry, gajanan mishra
- Living By His Grace, Gbolagade Taiwo
- To See This Giant, David McLansky
- Atmosphere Of Delight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raggle, Frank Avon
- A New Light Bulb, Theorem The Truth Serum
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)