For Julian Aged Twenty Months
To be with any growing child
is to realize
that the moon is astounding
that a snail is a miracle
that the smallest bud
contains more of God
than any cathedral
and how little we know
and how much we have forgotten.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Julian Aged Twenty Months by Gillian Commerford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak