For Love of Life
Take me out for a walk in the moonlight. Take me out and make me smile. Sing me a song to lift my spirits. Take me out for a walk in the moonlight. Show me the wonders of the world. Show me the magic of fairies and sprites. For love of life.
Jacob Randall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For Love of Life by Jacob Randall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro