My Shining Knight
He calls to me and with his presence lights up my life. My shining knight. My star so bright. His voice fills me with cheers as he lifts me into his arms. He tells me he loves me. His one true love.
I smile softly as I look into his eyes. I wrap my arms around him and think to myself, 'he is simply divine'. I shall always be his fair prince. He is my lover, my partner and my dearest friend. I shall always be safe when I lay in his arms. My shining knight forever more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Shining Knight by Jacob Randall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal