Kazi Nazrul Islam
For The Poets Of The Future
Bright and hibiscus-red, like the morning sun
you are rising, you the poets of days to come.
The glowing morning for which we awake
You are waking in flocks, O birds, for that sake.
I sing the hymn in the hope that you will come
And rise in the blue sky that I make.
I leave behind the memory of my salutation -
please play on my lute your new-day song.
Kazi Nazrul Islam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (For The Poets Of The Future by Kazi Nazrul Islam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady