Kazi Nazrul Islam
Allah is my Lord, I fear no one
Allah is my Lord. I fear no one.
Muhammad is our prophet.
Throughout the world his praise is sung.
I have my Quran.
Why should I fear any one?
Islam is my religion.
The Kalima is my amulet,
The Tauhid my guide,
Iman is my shield and the crescent my reading fight.
Allah-u-Akbar is my battle cry,
And my final destination is Paradise
where the Arsh of Allah lies.
The Muslims of the world, in China or in India,
in Egypt or in Arabia,
are my brothers dear.
Here all are equal,
There is no class distinction here.
Here we wake up and arise
at the sound of the same takbir
Here we are one body one heart one soul
Here the prince and the pauper play the same
In this world of Islam
I know that the ultimate victory will be mine,
I know that through Islam alone
can I achieve my final goal.
[Original in Bangla: Allah amar Prabhu; Translation: Kabir Chowdhury]
Kazi Nazrul Islam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Allah is my Lord, I fear no one by Kazi Nazrul Islam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wolf, mazHur Butt