The moon vowed
To the stars
And the sun kissed
A lonely sea.
Then we knew
That love was ours
And our souls touched beautifully.
Written in the sky
On a canvas flying high
Of billowing cloud.
At Summer's dawn
So badly torn
Beat together now.
And all the beauty ever spun
Fuses us as one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forever. by Kevin East )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov