forever loving you
I would love to love you forever.
To be with you for the rest of my life..
Forever with you is like a heaven to me..
If you'll ask me how long would I love you..,
It would be forever.
Because forever loving you means
sacrifices, pain and discomfort.
In what way?
Those trials that challenge us.
But i wouldn't still give up..,
Unless that Forever ends..
Loving you forever can make my loife complete.
Can make myself whole.
Your love can complete me
And that is Forever for me....
hannah baquiran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (forever loving you by hannah baquiran )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande