Forget Me Not
Forget me not
When I am gone,
For I will still love you,
Love can't be killed,
It lingers on,
Especially if it's true!
The tears that fall,
Upon the floor,
Say I keep missing you,
Why did you leave?
You took my life,
And broke my heart
And yet, I still love you.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forget Me Not by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -75, Ronjoy Brahma
- zoveel stuckken, zoveel vragen een puzze.., co the skipper
- DEPENDING ON ME, Satish Verma
- Happiness, Danielle Dessels
- No More a Refugee, Guillermo Veloso
- Victim, Danielle Dessels
- When The Baby Started Crying, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fare thee well, bryan wallace
- hycooo, Morgan Michaels