I didn’t know what to do.
When you just showed up
And said you were sorry
I was shocked
I didn’t think
That I would ever see you again
At least not under those conditions.
So I ran
Back inside and slammed the door
Because I was afraid to forgive you
And I was confused.
And now I’m the one
Who is saying sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgiveness by Akara K. )
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz