I didn’t know what to do.
When you just showed up
And said you were sorry
I was shocked
I didn’t think
That I would ever see you again
At least not under those conditions.
So I ran
Back inside and slammed the door
Because I was afraid to forgive you
And I was confused.
And now I’m the one
Who is saying sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgiveness by Akara K. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley