Forgiveness (Set our Hearts Free)
There are many things in life that are hard to do,
And one of the hardest to say to someone is it is ok, I forgive you.
Having that anger digs deep down in everyone’s soul,
This is something that we all try to walk away from but is there where ever we go
It will always hold us down and be that heavy burden in our heart
This is where we need to try to stop this feeling from the start.
We need to realize that having forgiveness will set our hearts free,
And by us all coming together on this will cure a lot of hatred in humanity.
By Frank Pulver Aug 30,2011
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Forgiveness (Set our Hearts Free) by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland