let dreams latch on to your dream catcher
and vision new worlds and places
where unfamiliar faces are not astray.
Envision a new day
where all our catastrophes’
could be healed through the apothecary.
As you cross over to the other side
we walk with the tide
and spoke new words
that would not allow us to divide.
We danced by the ocean and drank,
only to watch our star move up in rank.
Now sleep in sand filled beds
as forgotten dreams leave our heads.
Patrick Dumas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgotten Dreams by Patrick Dumas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe Conduct, Edgar Albert Guest
- Chums, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lillian's Reading, Edgar Albert Guest
- Passion, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken