Forgotten To Think
I've forgotten how to think how strange this is for me.
To forget a thought that you need the most
the complex way you shake your brain in hope
it might return.
Even trying not to think incase it come back oh
how strange this is to forget a thought that had to
make so much sence but now that thought got lost
and the sense follow it to.
To loss the thought to think and think the thought
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgotten To Think by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI