Forgotten To Think
I've forgotten how to think how strange this is for me.
To forget a thought that you need the most
the complex way you shake your brain in hope
it might return.
Even trying not to think incase it come back oh
how strange this is to forget a thought that had to
make so much sence but now that thought got lost
and the sense follow it to.
To loss the thought to think and think the thought
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forgotten To Think by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz