I crave your darkness like no other,
a home that has been lost to me.
My mind crys for your weakness
and screams for all your pain.
Its a never ending story
that will never fill.
I beg for your enslaved body
and will play with it like putty.
You'll be my foot rest,
you'll be at my whim, my beck and call.
You are mine and no other
unless I say you can.
Your my enslaved, my trouble,
my silly toy and you will serve me
whether day or night I call.
maria goodison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enslaved by maria goodison )
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale