I crave your darkness like no other,
a home that has been lost to me.
My mind crys for your weakness
and screams for all your pain.
Its a never ending story
that will never fill.
I beg for your enslaved body
and will play with it like putty.
You'll be my foot rest,
you'll be at my whim, my beck and call.
You are mine and no other
unless I say you can.
Your my enslaved, my trouble,
my silly toy and you will serve me
whether day or night I call.
maria goodison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enslaved by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 66, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Request, Frieda Risvold
- Khwab martay nhi! ~(inspired) ~, Shahzia Batool
- Deep Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Will never ask for more than this..., Alok Singhal
- Circumventing Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Morning, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka