Four Letter Lie
Singing the song
from thy fawn
As if dreamscape
the love from the waves break,
retrace and replace.
Begining as a lie,
that four letter lie.
Lust filled emotion
carried then burried beside.
If only it wasn't a lie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Letter Lie by Brandon Butler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland
- Trapped Inside, Michael McParland
- Too Tired, Michael McParland
- Too The One I Love, Michael McParland
- From Please Bury Me in This, Allison Benis White
- Too Many People, Michael McParland
- Tonight, Michael McParland
- To The Unwritten, Michael McParland
- To Greg, Michael McParland