Four Letter Lie
Singing the song
from thy fawn
As if dreamscape
the love from the waves break,
retrace and replace.
Begining as a lie,
that four letter lie.
Lust filled emotion
carried then burried beside.
If only it wasn't a lie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Letter Lie by Brandon Butler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra