Maria C. Costa
Fragments Across Roads
Distinctive ways traced back in life
Like two roads early diverging...
Their pros and cons observing
Have been trodden humbly
Sometimes cheerfully others painfully!
A blossoming green tree, fertile land
Followed one road from the start
Dreaming of beautiful seeds- sweet part
Has flourished over some happiness-
Days of joy along with stress.
Seeds have fully grown up
Out of their roots steadily
Evolving themselves smartly
In an ongoing daily struggle
Far from the other road of rubble...
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fragments Across Roads by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mr.Fanatic, Is Mr.Terrorist Your Loving .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Die Young, Maverick Jones
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate
- Regions, Marcel Aouizerate
- Pyaar kaa ye jahaan, nafraton me kho diye,, Aftab Alam