Maria C. Costa
Fragments Across Roads
Distinctive ways traced back in life
Like two roads early diverging...
Their pros and cons observing
Have been trodden humbly
Sometimes cheerfully others painfully!
A blossoming green tree, fertile land
Followed one road from the start
Dreaming of beautiful seeds- sweet part
Has flourished over some happiness-
Days of joy along with stress.
Seeds have fully grown up
Out of their roots steadily
Evolving themselves smartly
In an ongoing daily struggle
Far from the other road of rubble...
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fragments Across Roads by Maria C. Costa )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid