If I could be free.
I'd talk and socalize with those around me.
I'd smile and run and be the person I wish to be.
I'd be me at school and me at home; I'd be the real me whereever I go.
I'd be alive and be the true me is only, if only I could be free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by Evelyn Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman
- My Life will get back...., Abhijit Surve
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady