If I could be free.
I'd talk and socalize with those around me.
I'd smile and run and be the person I wish to be.
I'd be me at school and me at home; I'd be the real me whereever I go.
I'd be alive and be the true me is only, if only I could be free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Free by Evelyn Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas