Let It Rain.
I see the drops fall,
I hear their call.
Their splish and splash,
Their drip and drop.
I see the rain against my window,
I watch it stream down.
I see it gather in clumps of crystal,
At the bottom of my pane.
The secret is these drops are from me,
It is not the rain I see,
But instead it is a reflection of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let It Rain. by Evelyn Rose )
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gathering Compensation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 2 of A Kind, Josep Rodriguez
- पाऊस ओथंबुन वाहत असताना..., Amit Anjarlekar
- sometimes we all, Ben Paynter
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)