Let It Rain.
I see the drops fall,
I hear their call.
Their splish and splash,
Their drip and drop.
I see the rain against my window,
I watch it stream down.
I see it gather in clumps of crystal,
At the bottom of my pane.
The secret is these drops are from me,
It is not the rain I see,
But instead it is a reflection of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let It Rain. by Evelyn Rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra