Love oh Love
Love is periwinkle.
It tastes like colorful candy sprinkles.
It smells like blooming, sweet, spring.
It sounds like a silver chime bells' ring.
It feels like a birds, glorious morning flight.
It looks like the suns' brightest ray of light.
Periwinkle is loves' true color in life,
and it's always there,
Day or night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love oh Love by Evelyn Rose )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello