Freedom And Love, Both Work Together As One
Freedom and love, both work together as one. For slavery comes from fear and love comes out of freedom from that slavery.
Most of your world's population lives within the realm of fear, enslaved to images that frighten and persuade one to betray oneself and their fellow Man.
One of love comes along and there is a collective effort to derail or destroy the good works left behind.
Love is viewed with suspicion and doubt. Love is seen as a weakness since it lies outside the realm of fear.
Fear is encouraged and rewarded while at the same time is love punished by those of fear who fear a break in the chains of bondage and a lack of control.
Those of love are few in your world, but a longing occurs that increases their numbers until the day when those of fear will be the minority and those of love will rule upon the throne of the heart again.
Yes, the throne of the heart. The seat of both Earthly and Divine power. The place of balance, of great strength and power to be used for the betterment and freedom of Mankind.
Freedom comes from a heart used wisely.
Freedom comes when the heart is used wisely in balance with the good and positive energies of both Heaven and Earth joined together as one in love with all Mankind as well as all other living things.
Yes, love grows out of freedom as freedom grows out of love expressed out into the world of Man.
Love and be at peace with yourself and with all others.
Give and take freely and love will make it's home within your heart.
Michael Hopkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Freedom And Love, Both Work Together As One by Michael Hopkins )
- Act of plagiarism, Aftab Alam
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)