Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Freedom Carries Multiple Meanings
fighting oppression in multiple meanings
censorship through televised manipulations
talking about premeditated virtual conspiracy
against peace loving citizen communications
freedom saga rescue is a nice way to fight
through claimed sight multiple meanings
freedom carries hope seeds in individualistic
experience sanctuary self-phrasing matters
freedom carries multiple meanings
self-praising soul liberation's maturity
like love freedom speech perceptions
like it as if somebody else wrote it
as your own harmonic soul liberations
into your soul rescued from captivity
separate freedom from mind into hearts
claiming God imbued freedom birth rights
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in February 2011 on the 27.2.2011.