Love may never last. It leaves you crying alone at night, full of pain.
Never being able to carry on, but you can. I promise the pain goes away,
But not with out a price.
You lose your trust in people. People look at you and see who you want them too see, not who you are.
You put on a smile and only your true friends, the ones you love, can see what is truly wrong.
I sit there late at night wondering if all guys are this cruel.
I look at my life and the wonderful friends I have and I think I'm pretty good off without a soul mate for now.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends by Sydney Points )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock