Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco
Friends are special to me,
For without them,
I just wouldn't be.
They bring you up,
When your feeling down,
Making sure your emotions
Are safe and sound.
When I'm feeling all alone,
I simply reach for the phone,
Then life seems so much more secure
And my friendship is reassured.
As I glance out my windowpane,
At the quiet morning rain,
I begin to think of you again;
A soft warm glow begins to grow,
Then my tender heart knows,
That you'll always be near,
To wash away my innermost fears,
Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
missing him immensely and wishing he was near.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus