Frog In The Well
Can not imagine
The length and breadth
Of the gigantic ocean.
Frog-like brains of
The present-day scientist
Can not challenge Your
And if at all they try
They simply die without
getting any success and
Experience about You.
I know my dear, and it is
Your grace that You are
The ultimate truth and
I am aware of Your personality.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Frog In The Well by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander